When The Dead Come Knocking


Wacth free trailler  When The Dead Come Knocking

easier! November 5, 2012 By jjceo HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWER The writers this season worked overtime to create the most action packed episodes they could. The action in this one is intense and non-stop from beginning to end. Rick is working to get the group more organized and prepared to have a nicer living area and replenishable food supply. As the group is making good progress all hell breaks loose.... Meanwhile Michonne and Andrea are still planning to leave and the governor seems to agree but what are his real plans..... This season so far has just been full of action and suspense. Nothing is ever static and the continuously changing plot and storyline keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next episode. Every week it is cliffhanger after cliffhanger and a new twist in the story that makes your jaw drop. This is an excellent episode and I recommend it to you.

 When The Dead Come Knocking

I love Sons of Anarchy, and this episode at full length (as aired in the US on FX) was amazing, as per usual.
However, this version (and from a friend I know the iTunes version as well) is missing several scenes. Mostly character development type scenes, not anything that seemed to be detrimental to the plot (but we all know Sutter may well make small details important), but good scenes. Apparently, this shortened version is what aired in Canada.

And at least one of the missing scenes explains a later scene that remains (I know it sounds confusing, but I'm trying not to give away any spoilers here, it's quite difficult).

The full version without commercials should be 51 minutes, check the time stamp, this version is only 44. 7 minutes are missing. I feel that that is unacceptable. I want the full experience when I rewatch during the off season.

 When The Dead Come Knocking

By Mr.JSN
Amazon Verified Purchase
I'm speechless. I can't put into words of what just happened. This episode has turned this season upside down and into a new animal. Sutter has me completely clueless on what he's going to do next. My idea of what is going to happen this season has been blown away by just one character's fate. RIP brother

 When The Dead Come Knocking

By R. Greymountain
Amazon Verified Purchase
Season 5 has started out with a bang, and I loved the writing and how everyone is really bringing these characters to life. I know most people who have never watched the show think its all about an Outlaw club, but honestly that's just one piece of it. The show is about people, and how they interact and react to the situations they are put into. Last nights episode was another great one with amazing performances, Kim Coates (Tig) in particular has a great scene in this episode. I would highly recommend buying the episodes on amazon, and then when the dvd comes out next year, buy that too for all of the extras. If you have never watched an episode of Sons, find a friend who has seasons 1-4 and watch them. Also I would recommend watching Kurt Sutter's youtube videos for behind the scenes stuff. It is a great way for fans to connect with the cast and creator. This is the only show that I know of that actually keeps in touch with the fans inbetween seasons.

Anyway I will not put any spoilers in this review, and will just recommend you watch this show because it is really a great show. But this show is not for children, so if you have little ones, don't let them watch the show with you. There is a reason why the show comes on as late as it does. Thank you for reading my review and I hope this helped you a little in deciding whether to buy these episodes or not.